Elbow Conclave 2019
In the Press
Elbow Conclave 2019
1st Time In India British Elbow And Shoulder Society (BESS) Patient Care Pathways (Surgical Procedure Guidelines), Released By The British Deputy High Commissioner (Chennai), Mr. Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford.
Path-breaking Guide for Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
With the launch of British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS) Patient Care Pathways (Surgical Procedure Guidelines), the complexities surrounding certain procedures have been demystified. The BESS Patient Care Pathways have been developed by BESS members, who are leading research and treatment experts in their chosen disciplines. This path-breaking guide will ensure that the future standards of care for shoulder and elbow patients are in good hands. The book is also expected to benefit students, academically.
BESS Patient Care Pathways (Surgical Procedure Guidelines)
Patient Care Pathways
The pathways have been specifically designed with patients and clinicians in mind. Currently, there are four completed pathways: Frozen Shoulder, Glenohumeral Osteoarthritis, Subacromial Shoulder Pain and Traumatic Shoulder Instability. Several more are in the works, and will find their way into the BESS Shoulder & Elbow Journal once completed.
BESS has also published the following guidelines:
- Investigation and management of periprosthetic joint infection in the shoulder and elbow
- The provision of primary and revision elbow replacement surgery guidelines
1st TIME IN INDIA
British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS) Patient Care Pathways (Surgical Procedure Guidelines) will be released for the first time in India, at “IBHI – Elbow Conclave 2019”. The British Deputy High Commissioner (Chennai), Mr. Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford has kindly consented to do the honours.
Coincidentally, Elbow Conclave 2019 is also a first for India.
IBHI – Elbow Conclave 2019 (12th & 13th March, MIOT International)
Elbow Conclave 2019 is a one-of-its-kind meet organized by Indo-British Health Initiative (IBHI), in association with British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS) and Shoulder and Elbow Society of India (SESI). It is designed to help throw light on the most ignored joint in general orthopaedic practice.
Taking place for the 1st TIME IN INDIA, Elbow Conclave is bringing together some of the most distinguished minds from the orthopaedic fraternity in the UK and India under one roof. They include the British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS) members, including its President, Mr. Peter Brownson, and our esteemed Shoulder and Elbow Society of India (SESI) faculty from across the country.
Elbow Conclave 2019 Highlights
- Entire spectrum of elbow surgery explored through lectures, symposiums, video presentations and panel discussions
- Live / re-live surgeries on elbow arthroscopy, complex trauma and elbow arthroplasty
- BESS-evidence based guidelines for best practice in shoulder and elbow conditions
- Hands-on product workshop on elbow fracture fixation, headless screw fixation, radial head and total elbow arthroplasty
- Dedicated session for physiotherapists
- The New Indian Express – View Article
- The Hindu – View Article
- The Hindu Tamil – View Article
- Dinakaran – View Article
- Dinmalar – View Article
- Dinmalar (Podichery) – View Article
- Dhinathandhi – View Article
- Mathrubhumi – View Article
- Eenadu – View Article